PAIN RELIEF SERVICES
Clinton Merrifield, MMT, LMT, PKT, is the “only” Master Myoskeletal Therapist™ in the San Antonio-New Braunfels area. And–he is 1 of only 12 MMTs in all of Texas! Credentialed by the Erik Dalton “FREEDOM FROM PAIN INSTITUTE” and the Paul Kelly “TEMPLE HUMAN PERFORMANCE,” Clinton’s certifications allow him to provide therapies to relieve your aches for PAIN FREE RELIEF!
The Myoskeletal Alignment Technique (MAT) system brings together the most advanced therapeutic strategies to relieve and ultimately correct patterns in the body that lead to pain and deterioration. With MAT therapies, clients may reduce pain, avoid invasive surgery, and get rid of toxic pain medications.
PhysioKinetix Training (PKT) is created to progressively improve skeletal alignment and neurologic communication between the brain and the body. The purpose of this training system is to correct neurological dysfunctions that contribute to poor movement and pain in everyday life. PKT gives individuals a plan to deal with common yet serious neurologic and skeletal issues, such as Parkinson’s, scoliosis, sciatica, and Dowagers Hump.
For his pain relief applications, Clinton uses a three-step process:
- Full body assessment to help determine what the true cause of pain is.
- MAT to help free up restrictions in the muscles and joints.
- Restorative and functional exercises aimed at making the mind and body better able to align, balance, and re-educate the neuromuscular system to create long lasting, life changing effects.
This system caters to everyone, from elderly with age related movement dysfunctions to athletes seeking to rebuild and improve their performance from the ground up.
What to expect at an appointment:
– Thorough intake history and functional movement assessment.
– Alignment therapy treatment.
– Movement re-education and postural efficacy training.
– Progressive re-training plan and goals for at-home work.
Whatever your age or ability, let us help you create a body that can not only move better but move pain free for life!