Starting Tuesday August 18, 2020
(For Licensed Massage Therapists)
- Clients now demanding more personalized services for emerging healthy lifestyles!
- MSNews reporting “Massage Therapists” at #5 of 25 best self-employed careers with projected 22% increase over 10-years, annual job openings of 24,200 and a 3.4% median earnings growth.
- Massage and bodywork therapy industry MUST meet challenges with NEW modalities, NEW specialties, and NEW techniques!
BETTER BODY DYANMICS: Our response!Lead the way -- with cutting-edge, interactive peer mentoring program for massage and bodywork therapists.
A career development program featuring individual peer mentoring and a tailored line-up of continuing education courses that equip therapists to deliver improved client therapy services and learn enhanced business practices.
Provide an environment of academics and hands-on training for massage and bodywork therapists to advance their career field knowledge, skills, and perspectives.
Enhance development of today’s massage and bodywork therapists for a deeper understanding of their career field.
+ Train mentees on the Assessments, Corrections, and Movement training method (ACM)
+ Instruct how to implement ACM — “If you’re not assessing, you’re guessing!”
+ Train enhanced business operations, focusing on specialty marketing concepts
+ Coach personal success goals. (Learn More > Earn More!)
+ NEW academic, personal, and social activities
+ Enhanced knowledge of career field resources and services
+ Positive academic and hands-on training and experience broadening
+ Higher confidence; sense of belonging; personal satisfaction; and improved self-esteem
+ Training in up-to-date manual therapy modalities and application skills
+ Learn how to apply ACM method techniques
. . . . and much MORE after completing the initial 13 weeks!
+ Unlimited access for free audits of BETTER BODY DYNAMICS CE courses
Stay current on massage therapy and bodywork concepts and applications
+ 25% discount on BETTER BODY DYNAMICS CE courses for credit
+ Member of Peer Mentoring Network -- to develop and navigate unique career paths
+ Participant in the Client Referral Program to receive client referrals!
+ Teaching Assistant opportunities to present CE courses
+ Expand TA opportunity to pursue training to become a Continuing Education provider!
+ Continue formal development program through referrals to advanced massage and
- 13 consecutive Tuesdays 8 A.M. – 5 P.M. August 18 thru November 10, 2020
- 100-hours: classroom education, hands-on training, and peer to peer coaching
- Center for Life 12915 Jones Maltsberger, Suite 600, San Antonio, TX 78247
- Cost: $500 Per Month (3 month commitment) payable by credit card (VISA, MASTER CARD, DISCOVER)
- At least 50% of course payment is due at initial registration. All materials included.
- Full balance is due prior to first class session
- For cancellation and refund, peer mentee will notify BETTER BODY DYNAMICS at least 48-hours in advance of the first session.
- If a peer mentee begins the program and decides it is “not for them,” the mentee qualifies for a refund if they have completed two (2) or less of the 13 sessions—no exceptions.
- Cancellation requests require email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By registering for the peer mentoring program, the peer mentee agrees to all terms and conditions, including registration, program cancellation policy, and make-up policy.
PEER MENTORING PROGRAM SYLLABUS
Course Completion Certificate 100 Hours of NCBTMB approved CE credits
Should a peer mentee not be able to attend every scheduled class, then BETTER BODY DYNAMICS and the peer mentee will agree on the not-completed course hours and the peer mentee may have an opportunity to make up those course hours.
OUR COMMITTMENT is to enhance skills, improve results, and build individual massage and bodywork therapy practices to a level of excellence that EXCEEDS the standard expectations of traditional bodywork training.
Clinton Merrifield is a highly successful Master Myoskeletal Therapist (MMT--certified by the Erik Dalton “Freedom from Pain Institute”). Erik Dalton, PhD., a pioneer in bodywork and myoskeletal alignment techniques, has mentored Clinton and has designated Clinton as a teaching assistant for Dalton’s nationwide advanced training seminars.
Clinton is certified in the Gray Cook “Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)” system and is certified in the “Functional Movement System” (FMS) as a Screen practitioner for the evaluation and treatment of orthopedic impairments and screening of individuals for risk of injury and dysfunctional movement patterns.
Clinton is a Texas licensed massage therapist, licensed massage instructor, licensed personal trainer, and a licensed continuing education provider. Central theme of his continuing education (CE) courses focus on Myoskeletal Alignment Techniques (MAT) methods and practices.
Clinton provides recurring peer mentoring and continuing education activities and encourages peer mentee positive behaviors centered on ideal massage and bodywork applications.
“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I will learn.”
~ Benjamin Franklin